Frank Feschino, Alfred Lehmberg 🚀 176
👯 December 13, 2013
Tonight we will be talking to Frank Feschino, of Flatwoods-Monster and shoot-‘em-down fame. Frank will, once again, describe a reality that he has carefully pieced together from many paper trails, long talks with concerned observers, careful map-sleuthing. and geological work.
Here is a list of all the new items in the book:
• Additional Flatwoods eyewitness testimonies about the UFO that flew over Flatwoods, the Monster encounter and the strange oily substance that was found on the Fisher Farm.
• 14 newly discovered additional locations of UFO sightings occurring on Sept. 12, 1952, which now bring the total amount of UFO sighting locations up to 116 from the previous 102! These new sightings include additional eyewitness information that involve UFO sightings, additional landing sites and yet another crash site area.
• Additional information has been added to the closing chapter of the book, which involves a solid official association with problematic DesVergers and highly strange Flatwoods cases.
• New customized and updated maps follow the story-line of the UFOs as they flew, landed—were perhaps shot down and crashed—over America on that day.
• Updated UFO reference lists for the Sept. 12, 1952 location sightings.
• New graphics, new illustrations and new photographs have also been added to the book. 🚀